I had the pleasure recently to be interviewed by Liana Werner-Gray, best-selling author of The Earth Diet, on Hay House Radio. Hay House is a popular publishing company and Hay House Radio is their widely listened-to streaming radio platform.
In this 55-minute interview, we cover:
- How I came to be referred to by some as a "brain health expert"
- Why I am so interested in nutrition and the brain
- 5 of my current favorite brain health-boosting foods and why
- The best way to cook eggs for most positive health impact
- How proper nutrition can help your mood and even treat major depression
- Where does caffeine fit within a brain healthy diet?
- The best way to drink coffee to minimize "adrenal fatigue"