Need a diet overhaul, one or two little-known hacks to give you an edge over your competition, or ongoing support for a lifestyle that promotes optimal brain function?
If you've found me, you know that I'm incredibly passionate about helping others attain cognitive wellness. Whereas most health coaches are taught general wellness principles, my focus encompasses the latest research on diet, lifestyle, and cognitive function. As a leading lecturer on the topic, I am here to help you achieve your best brain ever.
What do I mean by "best brain ever"? An ability to maximize your strengths in key areas such as:
- executive function. This is your ability to "get stuff done" and includes planning, focus, attention, and decision making. (Your main CPU.)
- working memory. This is your ability to remember and use relevant information while in the middle of an activity. (Your brain's RAM.)
- processing speed. This is the speed at which you can receive new information, process it, and respond appropriately. (Your graphics card.)
- mood. Is your "computer" loaded with malware? Diet plays a major role in both depression and anxiety for many people. Together, we can clear the cache.
While my work focuses on disseminating my research through media, I've committed to work with a small group of top performers, C-level executives, and other highly motivated individuals one-on-one. After working with me, you will:
- Have greater mental clarity, energy, and sleep quality
- Transition from a feeling of helplessness to personal control
- Increased resilience to stressful situations
- Support for a healthy mood
- A deeper understanding of how your choices affect your brain health and function
Remember: No two people are alike, and there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all dietary or lifestyle approach to attaining individual optimal cognitive function. Additionally, if anyone tells you they have all the answers, run. Some of this science is in its earliest stages.
However, my focus and efforts are to stay on top of the latest research. I have fine-tuned implementation strategies to put these findings into practice in your life, so you can see a massive return on investment.
Below are the interest areas that I track constantly.
- memory improvement
- executive function
- working memory
- processing speed
- low carb/LCHF
- intermittent fasting/time-restricted feeding
- mood improvement
- body composition (fat loss)
- stress management
- microbiome (gut health)
- blood sugar control
- sleep optimization
- blood lipids
- exercise performance
- vitamins and minerals
- energy optimization
- dementia risk mitigation (Alzheimer's prevention)
Together, we will come up with a custom, research-based plan that keeps you feeling, performing, and looking your best.
60 or 90 minute phone or Skype sessions
Unlimited email support w/ 48-hour turnaround
Personalized diet and healthy, simple-to-prepare recipes
Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle adjustments you want
Exercises to re-program positive thinking and encourage healthy life-changes
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a healthcare practitioner. What I provide is information that is educational in nature. My information is not meant be used or construed as a substitute for medical advice or practice. I will not diagnose or treat any disease you may have.